After many months of micro planning down to the very finest of details and over 250 hours of food preparation and service, Saturday 18th January 2014 came together flawlessly.
A DIVINE food and wine festival style celebration for the wedding of Josie and Fred. A Divine celebration with a difference was the bride and grooms vision, a wedding set apart from all weddings, quirky, creative and full of their own personal artistic expression.
A Divine Dish catered the entire event and also ran the bar, serving up a very expansive range of delicious wines and beers all personally selected by Josie.
The reception was held at Fred and Josie’s gorgeous spacious Invercargill home, the perfect party house! One amazing main marquee for the guests dance area and 6 minature marquees all the home of a different theme and foods. As well as the food tents there was a children’s entertainment area with pinball and gaming machines, vintage photo booth, Mr Whippy and a coffee car. Twenty amazing DIVINE staff worked together to create some serious magic for the lucky guests.
The tents menus were as follows:
Kai Moana Tent
- Blue Cod On Bbq Paua Patties
- Whitebait Patties
- Lemon Wedges & Fresh Bread
- Prawn Skewers W/ Thai Nam Jim Dipping Sauce & Lemon Caper Aioli
Pimp My Steak
- Eye Fillet Steak
- Chilli, Lime & Ginger Chicken Tenderloins
- Caramelized Onions W/ Wild Thyme
- Divine Shiraz Syrup & Beef Jus
- * Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Salad W/ Balsamic Reduction
- * Roasted Kumara, Orange & Ginger Salad W/ Orange, Ginger, Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- * Baby Greens, Rocket, Broadbean, Cherry Tomato, Feta Olives & Croutons Balsamic Vinaigrette Divine Aioli
Mcshandleys – Childrens Takeaway Tent
- Baby Cheese & Beef Burgers
- Tuatapure Sausages & Bread
- Popcorn Chicken Bites
- Hot Chips
Four Square Corner Shop
Every Childs Dream… Chips, Lollies, Icecream & Crates Of Foxton Fizz
An incredibly large thank you to Josie and Fred for choosing a Divine Dish to cater their special day, it was an absolute pleasure and we were honoured to be part of the creation of your vision for your perfect day. Serving up the DIVINE goodness in such a fun atmosphere and welcoming home really was an experience!